There is little doubt that today’s world is experiencing major social and economic crises caused by the recent outbreak of the novel Coronavirus, COVID-19. Those crises are certainly complex on a global scale. It will take a long time before we will grasp the full effects.
In the midst of it all, there are some positive news that are, unfortunately so, not popular.
Earlier in March, author Jack Canfield shared some of these good news via an email. I am sharing parts of that email with you.
Enjoy the reading.
If you’re like me, you’ve probably been spending a lot of time watching the news these days. And some of that news is pretty scary.
But it’s not ALL scary. I want you to realize that.
As we collectively wrap our heads around the enormity of the situation we’ll be facing for the next few weeks or months, it’s vitally important for us to remember that:
There’s a lot of good news out there, too.
Communities are coming together like never before.
Neighbors are helping each other and making sure the vulnerable individuals in their midst are being well taken care of.
People are sharing moments of profound gratitude and connectedness.
It’s a beautful thing to see.
So if you find yourself being overwhelmed by all of the negative news, look for the good!
There have been many positive developments in the past week that offer hope and proof that we will survive this experience and come through it stronger than ever.
Here are just a few of the stories I’ve seen lately:
- China closed down its last coronavirus hospital this week because the number of new cases has fallen so low
- Of 80,000 people sick from COVID-19 in China, more than 70% have recovered and been discharged from hospitals.
- Doctors in India, France, and the US have been successfully treating COVID-19 with a combination of anti-malarial and other drugs.*
- Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center in Rotterdam claim to have found an antibody against COVID-19.
- A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.
- Apple has reopened all 42 of its stores in China.
- Scientists in China have figured out how COVID-19 breaks into human cells, which is critical information for creating treatments and vaccines.
- A Cleveland medical center has developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in 2 hours.
- Scientists in Israel are expected to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.
- Meanwhile in the US, vaccination trials are already underway in Seattle.
- Distilleries across the U.S. are making their own hand sanitizers and giving it away for free.
- In South Korea, recoveries are beginning to outnumber new cases of infection.
- A Japanese flu drug has proven effective at treating COVID-19.
… These are just some of the “good news” stories that are coming out every day.
That’s what we need to remember!
All over the country and the world, people are stepping up to meet this challenge.
We have the smartest people in the world working on this and there are amazing developments happening every day.
Together we WILL get through this and be stronger and more resilient than ever before.
To your health and prosperity,
CEO, The Canfield Training Group
P.S. SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS. If you know people who need some good news, please forward this to them! It’s so important to stay focused on the positive during this crazy time.